Chauffeurs usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Picking passengers at their location.
• Checking car conditions.
• Ensuring that the vehicle is equipped with necessary amenities.
• Keeping record of car expenses.
• Opening doors for the passengers.
• Having neat appearance.
• Being reliable.
• Having customer-service skills.
• Being able to work with clients from different backgrounds.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to drive safely.
• Having good vision and hearing.
• Being polite.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being self-motivated.