Expired on: Jan 15, 2021
Financial Consultant Responsibilities:
- Developing financial plans to help clients achieve their long-term and short-term financial goals.
- Advising clients on taxes, retirement planning, investments, and insurance decisions, depending on their financial goals.
- Assessing how certain life changes and financial status changes affect clients’ financial plans and adjusting such plans accordingly.
- Traveling to clients’ homes and places of business to consult with them.
- Monitoring financial markets and economic conditions.
- Soliciting new clients through cold-calling, emailing, advertising, and seminar-hosting.
- Communicating with accountants, real estate agents, attorneys, and other professionals to verify information.
- Researching suitable investment opportunities for clients.
Financial Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Economics or related field.
- Licensed with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Should be a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
- Proven experience in financial consulting.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to analyze financial data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Sorry! This job has expired.